May 14, 2009 09:47:28
Posted By Beth Fantaskey
Okay - I've finally updated the site, so let's celebrate with a FREE STUFF drawing, in the spirit of Lucius's theory that life should be much more than "nice!"
I was going to do a contest - maybe ask you to answer a question or something - then thought, "Everybody worked hard all during the school year... let's take the 'test' out of 'contest' and just have fun!" So just write something like, "I'd like to enter," and on May 31, I'll pull the winner from the proverbial hat.
What's the prize, you ask?
* A signed book, of course!
* Some beautifully crimson, Pennsylvania Dutch cherry "bites." (The perfect Amish-country vampire snack, don't you think?)
* A "teen-sized" box of my favorite local chocolates, suitable for a Lucius-inspired dream. (If they melt in transit, eat the glob out of the box... it's that tasty!)
* One tin of "Vampire Repelling Garlic Mints." Seriously - mints that taste like garlic. (Lucius would be particularly offended! See p. 88)
* A bookmark with the gorgeous Jessica's Guide cover art.
* And last but not least - the opening pages of my next book, Jekel Loves Hyde, hot off my computer printer. The winner will be the first person, outside of my editor, to read it!
Entries due by Midnight, EST, May 30! One entry per person, please! Open to international residents! And if you don't leave contact information, be sure to check back and see if you won!